Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Right thing to do

What do you mean his wife asked? What can we do? Only one thing, our hero said. Let’s go home. It is not worth it. We have been deceived and it is clear that the future will not be better. I don’t trust them. I agree, but what are you going to do in Greece without a job. Don’t worry our hero said. I will get a job with at least the same money I made before coming here. You will also start your job again since you have such a good relationship with your former boss and we will be ok. I just need a couple of months to search all my options. Are you sure, his wife asked? Totally our hero said. It was a nice journey, but its time to draw the curtain. Come on, besides the stock options issue, they promised me a bonus and i did not receive anything. They asked me to be in charge in two companies in L. America, with the same money I was paid for one. I can’t stand these people anymore. They think that we are idiots. Let’s show them that we are not. Ok, said his wife let’s do it.
Things were actually simple. The same way they decided to move to Peru, they decided to go back to Greece. It felt like the right thing to do.

No comments: