Thursday, April 3, 2008

I am going to fix it

Our hero was very disappointed. He felt that he had made a big mistake. He showed good faith in many occasions and unfortunately the company did not do the same. He informed his wife. She was also sad. Bottom line: They had moved to Peru, to another continent, leaving both their jobs, their families and friends for nearly the same money they were making in Greece together. Our hero had done a very good job, more than he had agreed to and this is how the company rewards him. This was totally frustrating. I can’t stand this our hero said. I feel like a complete idiot. Don’t be hard on yourself his wife said. You acted in good faith but unfortunately the company did not. It is their fault. No our hero said. I am responsible and I am going to fix it!

No comments: