Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thank you very much

It was the HR director. I have some news for you he said. I am happy to announce that your bonus has been approved. Our hero was pleasantly surprised, but cautious. What amount he said? The amount included in your contract the HR director said. Our hero was shocked. What about the additional bonus you promised me to cover the difference from not receiving the stock options he asked? It was not possible the HR director said, but next year… Our hero could not listen any more. He felt like an idiot. The company did it again. The HR director continued: Regarding the compensation in Argentina, unfortunately there will not be an increase in your salary but it will remain the same as now. Our hero had to ask. So I will get promoted, I will be responsible for two companies, travel back and forth but receive the same money I did only for one company? The HR director continued:Well maybe it sounds bad, but next year… Our hero could not listen any more. He had some thinking to do and some decisions to make. Ok he said thank you very much and ended the conversation.

No comments: