Thursday, November 8, 2007

Let's Talk

The same afternoon our hero went home. He told his wife about the phone call. She was surprised. My friend said that the money will be very good. Yes she said, but Latin America? I know our hero said, but maybe this is our opportunity. Both of them grew up comfortably, but their families were not rich. They wanted to collect money in order to purchase a house and in general be able to ensure their son a better life. I will have to quit my job, the wife said. Yes I know, but my compensation will more than cover this. In any case our goal is to make significantly more money than today. If this is not the case, we will not accept. Very simple. Ok, his wife said. What do you propose? I will call my friend and ask him to talk about it in person, our hero replied.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So it begins...