Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Phone Call

Our hero was living in Europe, working as a manager in a big company. He was quite happy with his job and happily married with a one year old child. One day the phone rings. It was an old friend, currently working as an HR Director in a large multinational group. I have a job offer for you he said. However it is not here but abroad. Where? Our hero asked. In Latin America, the friend answered. Forget it, our hero said. It is too far. Listen the friend said, it’s a great opportunity. The money will be great. At least think about it. Our hero said ok, I will discuss it with my wife and get balk to you. However he was thinking that there was no chance for something like this to happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These phone calls my friend ara always tricky.

Anonymous said...

I am curious to see in which country you ended up in.